Truck Driver Position:
- The over the road truck driver will operate a Class A tractor- trailer vehicle combo to deliver interstate freight while providing excellent customer service to and from assigned areas in the absolute safest manner.
- Must meet all State and Federal certification requirements and CDL licensing with air brakes to include Department of Transportation (DOT) medical physical requirements set forth by 49 CFR Part 391.41.
- Must have the ability to properly secure the loads using chains, binders, straps and tarps.
- A driver must be capable of crawling under the unit during Pre- and Post- trip inspections.
- Driver must be able to lift up to 85 pounds to include occasional overhead lifting.
- The drive must possess the agility for bending at the waist, neck, wrist and shoulders as well as required twisting and rotating hands, elbows and forearms to perform duties.
- Raising and lowering landing gear as well as hooking and unhooking tractor trailer combos are required.
- Must be able to grip and grasp as well as be able to operate foot pedals.
- The driver must be able to climb a height of 4 to 10 feet.
- Must be able to demonstrate balance and accelerated physical activity in challenging positions.
- Ability to enter and exit cab multiple times a day using the three points of contact.
- Must be able to drive for extended periods of time up to the maximum allowable times.
- The driver must be able to respond accordingly to environmental conditions and stress.
- Must have good judgment, reasoning capabilities, coordination and functioning control.
- The driver will be able to withstand occasions of disrupted duty hours, non consistent rest and meals, extreme weather conditions, and delays that must be withstood.
- Drivers must be able to perform all assignments from management for which the employee is qualified.
Staff Member Positions:
Jordan Carriers is always looking for great people to join our staff.
Click here on this link to fill out a staff member application