Flatbed Driving Positions
Industry leading starting pay and driver-friendly freight for CDL-A Company Flatbed Drivers!
Jordan Carriers is seeking CDL-A Company Flatbed Truck Drivers to become part of our tradition of success. Family owned and operated since our start in 1992, we take pride in knowing our drivers and welcoming them into our extended family. Become a part of a carrier who operates as an industry leader and enjoy an extensive list of benefits and advantages.
Located in Natchez, Mississippi, we cover the Eastern half of the United States — from I-35 in Texas up to Minnesota and eastward.
The majority of our fleet consists of Volvo sleepers. These are equipped with automatic transmissions, top of the line interior, the latest mobile communications equipment and every safety feature available. All of our equipment is on a three year rotation. As a result, you are guaranteed a new, working, reliable setup that keeps you on the road making money.
- Home Time: you’ll be home most weekends
- Earned time off bonus each quarter
- Rider Policy with 1 year of verified OTR experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Holiday pay
- Detention pay
- Life insurance and short-term disability insurance, 100% employer paid
- Orientation and trainee pay
- Telehealth services from Teledoc HealthiestYou: connect with a doctor 24/7 for free.
Pay and CPM Increases
Experienced company flatbed truck drivers can earn our fantastic max pay of 65 CPM!