Drive for Jordan Carriers
Jordan Carriers, the company with the most driver-friendly freight in the flatbed industry, is seeking CDL-A Company Flatbed Truck Drivers to become a part of our tradition of success. Family owned and operated since our start in 1992, we take pride in knowing our drivers and welcoming them into our extended family. Become a part of a carrier who operates as an industry leader and enjoy an extensive list of benefits and advantages.
The majority of our fleet consists of Volvo sleepers. These are equipped with automatic transmissions, top of the line interior, the latest mobile communications equipment and advanced safety technology. All of our equipment is on a three year rotation. As a result, you are guaranteed a new, working, reliable setup that keeps you on the road making money.
Great Industry Pay
To learn more about Jordan Carriers pay package, please contact a recruiter by calling (844) 696-1175.
- Home most weekends
- Earned time off bonus each quarter
- Rider Policy (must have at least 1 yr. verified OTR experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k match
- Holiday pay
- Detention pay
- Life insurance & Short-Term Disability, 100% employer paid
- Orientation & trainee pay
- Extra Pickup or Extra Stop Pay: $50
- Tarp Pay: $80
- Minimum pay for short haul is $250
- Performance bonus
- Safety bonus: additional 2 CPM/month
- D.O.T. Bonus: $25 bonus for passing D.O.T. inspections
- Referral Bonus: $3,000 for Experienced OTR Drivers Only. (First installment paid 30 days after issued truck. Every 30 days totaling 3 installments [3 month pay-out].)
Where We Hire
- Must be a least 23 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
- Good work history
To learn more about becoming a driver for Jordan Carriers, please contact our recruiter by calling (844) 696-1175.
If you meet our requirements, we encourage you to apply for a driver position at Jordan Carriers. Start your application today.